Sunday, July 3, 2011

Condition Critical - North Jersey's Latest Batch of Manaics!!!

So I was originally trying to hold out on this and keep these guys a secret on here until I got a proper interview together and/or a show review for their first gig at the Meatlocker in Montclair, NJ last month but I just can't do it. Why? Well just listen to them that's why. These dudes are fucking insane and I can't believe these videos are from their very first show less then a month ago!

Who sounds this good at their first show, seriously, who? Apparently the guys from Condition Critical do. I guess that's what happens when you've got the proper influences and the means to EXECUTE them! I don't wanna spoil it too much so I'll hold back a little bit in hopes of getting you back here to check out an interview with them or something along those lines, but keep you eye's peeled for these guys.
(*w/ Sam Agnew of Midian on far left)

They've got a gig coming up in Gloucester City, NJ at the Airport Circle (never heard of it? Me neither, so don't feel bad) on Sat July 30th. It's only $8 and it's All Ages. They've also got another one up North a week earlier in Montclair, NJ at the Meatlocker on Wed July 20th which is also All Ages.

You can find all the info for those shows on their Facebook page which I'll post below. But yeah, don't end up sitting at home clicking away on the internet when these guys take the stage, come out and show them your support. I'll definitely be at the Gloucester City show and you'd better be too!

Condition Critical (Facebook)

Some footage from their first gig:
June 15th 2001 @ Meatlocker, Montclair NJ





No comments:

Post a Comment